The Power of Transformed Life
Passages from Romans Chapter 12-16
What is the power of transformed life?
Sin, is powerful. Sin has a higher standard than crime. Sin is anything less than the standard of God. Sin hinders our relationship with God, sin puts guilt in the deepest part of our mind (whether we admit it or not), sin puts a stranglehold on us, sin strengthens the power of temptation and addiction, and sin has consequences that we all have to pay, the Bible said “For the wages of sin is death” (Book of Romans 6:23a).
But that’s not the end of the story, as the sentence continues: For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 6:23). Jesus died for our sin on the cross, and that is the gospel of Salvation. The power of the Gospel is more powerful than the power of sin.
If we accept Jesus and His salvation in our lives, our lives should be transformed by the living power of Jesus Christ – to live a new life, a victorious life, instead of struggling in continuous sin and bondage.
How would this apply to our lives?
From this quarters teachings, you will be able to experience transformations in the different areas including the following:
- Relying on Jesus to overcome temptations or strongholds in our life.
- Be more Christ-like in all areas of life.
- Positive energy - have a heart filled with joy and hope!
- Be more accepting to people around us
- Has faith that God is still in control when in difficult situations.
- Passionate in personal evangelism (spreading the gospel).
Quarter 3 will begin on Sunday September 4th, 2016
Be sure to join us for Sunday Service.