Making Things Last... 永久保固
I Kings 2:1-12
King David's last words: instruction to his son Solomon, on how to make the Kingdom last.
In this ever-changing world of Today, we can all learn from this - how to make things last - as we do want our business, career, relationship, marriage, good parenting, friendship, etc. to last!
Outline of the sermon:
1. Obey ALL of God’s commands 遵行上帝所有的诫命
2. Trust God at ALL times 信靠上帝無論何時
3. Action Item: Deal with Your Threat:
- Unresolved Relationship 人際關係
- Unresolved Sin / Threats 除惡務盡
Your browser doesn't support HTML5 audio